Indoor Air Quality
Your homes indoor air quality plays a huge role in keeping your home comfortable throughout the year. Check out all of the energy efficient indoor air quality systems we carry and get your homes comfort back to its peak.
Why is it Important to Maintain Indoor Air Quality?
Provides a constant flow of fresh air
To make your home as comfortable as possible and to curtail health-threatening pollutants, your home needs a uninterrupted flow of fresh air. Opening a window isn’t always an option and can invite pollen and other allergens into your home. Putting in a whole-home ventilation system is a better remedy. It mixes fresh outside air with your conditioned indoor air.
Keep Humidity Under Control
For optimal comfort and health, we recommend keeping your home’s relative humidity levels between 30% and 60%. A thermostat with humidity control can help.
Here are some signs your humidity is too high:
- Consistently damp areas
- Musty odors
- Condensation stains on the ceiling
- Condensation or frost on windows
- Sticky or clammy feeling in the air
- Peeling wallpaper
- You have to run your air conditioner more often to stay cool and dry
If the air in your home is overly dry, you can also have problems. In the winter, indoor relative humidity can dip into single digits—surprisingly close to that of the world’s most barren deserts.
Here are some signs your humidity is too low:
- Recurrent allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Scratchy, sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Static shocks
- Cracked, peeling wallpaper
- Warped or cracked wood
- Damage to household furnishings
It’s hard to think about how much dirt and allergens have settled inside your ducts. Let us do the dirty work. Our duct cleaning will help bring your home healthier and cleaner air.
During a typical duct cleaning, our Pahrump professionals will:
- Do a system inspection prior to cleaning to ensure harmful materials have not grown inside the heating and cooling units.
- Use vacuum equipment that doesn’t release particles inside your home.
- Use industry best practices to brush and clean the ducts and HVAC systems to dislodge all dust and particles while protecting the ductwork and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area, and lay protective coverings over your flooring to avoid messes.
Indoor Air Quality Systems
For JonAire Inc in Pahrump, ventilation is the tip of the iceberg. There are a wide variety of indoor air quality products that will meet and exceed your needs, ensuring your home has the healthiest air it can.
Considering the climate in Southern Nevada, a number of ventilation products are great options for boosting your air quality. Give the experts at JonAire Inc a buzz to determine the right system for your home so you can have better indoor air quality. There’s no reason to be unprepared to handle whatever your environment throws at you.
Whether you’d like to focus on one distinct indoor air quality problem or take advantage of all the benefits that a whole system can provide, give JonAire Inc a buzz or set up a free consultation and we’d love to meet with you to discuss your home’s air quality and find the perfect solution for you and your home.